Daily Inspection Maintenance And Maintenance Of Bumper Cars
Daily inspection maintenance and maintenance of bumper cars
1. Check if the drive shaft screw is loose,
2. Check if the driven wheel bearing is damaged,
3. Check if the universal joint screw is loose,
4. Check if the pulley fixing screws are loose.
5. Check if the frame is deformed,
6. Check if the motor fixing screws are loose,
7. Check if the steering wheel fixing screws are loose.
8. Check if the male and female nails of the transmission wheel are loose,
9. Check if the bearing seat fixing screws are loose,
10. Check whether the connection of the whole vehicle parts is tight and whether there are other abnormal phenomena to avoid accidents caused by looseness, falling off and breakage;
11. Check if the power is sufficient. If the battery is low, please charge or replace the battery first;
12. Check if the rebound of the brake pedal is sensitive and there is no jam;
13. Check if the steering system is too tight or too loose, and if the swaying clearance is too large;
14. Regularly check the degree of wear of the wheel, whether there is a problem of serious wear on the one-sided wheel;
15. Whether the functions of various electrical equipment such as lighting and instrument display are normal;
16. Front or rear wheel off the ground, check whether the operation is normal, with or without abnormal noise;
17. Check the vehicle's transmission system every month or after heavy rain, whether it is due to moisture ingress and lubrication.
18. Check if the screws of the incoming power supply of the rectifier cabinet of the bumper car are loose (check frequently) and tighten if loose.
19. Check if the mounting screws of the bumper of the bumper car are loose. The rubber on the screw of the conductive wheel should not be broken. If it is broken, replace it in time (check it once a day)
20. If the insulating rubber sleeve of the small conductive wheel of the bumper car is damaged, it should be replaced in time. (check once a day)
21. Inflatable standard for bumper cars: between 1.8 kg and 2 kg (checked once a day). Inflate in time
22. Bumper car small conductive wheel with butter once a month, (must remove the small conductive wheel plus)
23. The brake screw of the bumper car should not be too tight or too loose. The standard is that when the bumper car starts, it will be best to start the throttle for 2 to 3 seconds.
Maintenance of bumper cars: Maintenance can extend the life of bumper cars. The specific method is as follows
Daily inspection maintenance and maintenance of bumper cars
1. Plastic parts and glass fiber, soapy water, disinfection washing powder, bleaching powder, etc., after dilution and infiltration, scrub with a soft cloth or soft brush, rinse with water, dry with a cleaning cloth or dry. Spray disinfection with 84 disinfectant.
2. The soft sponge part can be scrubbed with a soft cloth dampened with soapy water or placed in the sun for disinfection.
3. Moisture-resistant, heat-resistant, non-fading wood parts can be washed with soapy water and dried, then sprayed with 84 disinfectant.
4. If the metal part is required to be rusted, use a brush to remove the rust and wipe it with the cadre; after exposure in the sun, you can buy a colorless three-card paint from the spray paint distance of about 20 cm, and spray it while sweeping. Spray once to protect. After the paint is completely dry, it is washed, dried and disinfected.
5. When cleaning the electrical parts of the circuit, first ensure that the power is turned off, and the watering is prohibited. Generally, it is scrubbed with a damp cloth, and then connected to the power supply after drying.
6. All square bumper cars, open-air slides, and painful parts should not have accumulated water after rainy days. If there is, a hole with a diameter of 4 mm should be drained at a low position.
7. If it is an indoor activity room, floor, wall, etc. Daily ultraviolet radiation disinfection, indoor ventilation should be frequent. Disinfect with a double oxygen spray once a week.
8. Of course, at the same time of disinfection, it must also check whether the connection part is firm, the metal frequently moves the connection part to refuel, the circuit electrical appliances and ordinary parts are not damaged.
Battery usage precautions:
1. Do not use a quick charger or a non-dedicated charger to charge the battery. If the charging is too fast or the charging current is too high, the battery will be damaged and deformed.
2. Do not completely recharge the battery's power. The battery charge is usually carried out when the power is still 20%, or the voltage is about 6-8V. If the battery is released too much, it will cause the battery to fail and be scrapped.
3. When the battery is externally charged, the positive and negative poles of the power cord cannot be reversed, and the connection of the positive and negative poles will cause damage to the charger.
4. Do not charge the battery frequently. Generally, charging one or two times a day is appropriate. Frequent charging will cause the battery to accelerate aging.
5. The positive and negative poles of the battery and the positive and negative poles of the power cord can not be reversed, and the connection of the positive and negative poles will cause the control line and the controller or the entire vehicle to be burned!
Controller operation flow and precautions:
1. The time adjustment on the controller, the setting of the number of coins, and the setting of the remote control must be operated in the standby state.
2. Whether the controller is powered on can be judged by referring to whether the display digital tube on the controller is lit.
3, the controller is faulty, please do not open the maintenance, it is recommended to disassemble and send it back to the factory for repair.
4. The normal working voltage of the controller is 12V. When the voltage is lower than 5V, the controller cannot work normally.
Use of the charger:
1. When using the charger to charge the battery, the charger must be placed in a ventilated place; there should be no flammable or explosive items around.
2. When charging the charger on the ground, it must be effective to prevent water ingress or flooding.
3. It is forbidden to put the charger on the toy car to charge, so as to avoid the short circuit caused by the charger.
4, the use of the charger must be handled with care
Maintenance and maintenance of bumper car floor:
1. Floor maintenance: Every day before the bumper car is opened for business, and after the end of the evening business, the ground is dragged with a semi-wet mop.
Drag it with diesel or kerosene for 2.2 to 3 months. The main purpose is to decontaminate and rust prevent.
2. The bumper car checks the ground every time it is turned on, and does not allow any metal or debris. The main purpose is to prevent burning of the control cabinet.
3. Check the top wire around the floor of the bumper car every day.
4. Check the screws on the floor line around the bumper car every day and find that the looseness is tightened in time.
5. Floor screws at the beginning of each floor, the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th, and 8th screws are tightened in time and tightened once a day.