Amusement Park Attractive Outdoor Playgrounds
Amusement Park Attractive Outdoor Playgrounds
|Color:||Customized Color Option|
|Packing:||Kids commercial indoor playground jungle gym playground Cartons outside,opp inside|
|Player Age:||3-12 Years Old|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1sets|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T L/C|
|Supply Ability:|| 300sets/Month|
Although it is hard to choose a location, but these lessons cannot be saved!
Site selection is the beginning of opening a store. Generally, the following factors must be considered:
1. People flow. 2. Rent. 3. The degree of prosperity. 4. Traffic conditions. 5. Resident structure. 6. In front of the venue. 7. Station dock. 8. Institutional schools. 9. Professional market. 10. Nature of operation. 11. Operating varieties. 12. House structure. 13. Visibility. 14. Adjacent shops. 15. Topography. 16. Orientation. 17. Floor. 18. Planning. 19. Relevant policies. 20. The landlord.
1. Spending power
(1) The lifestyle characteristics and consumption habits of consumers in the region.
(2) Population structure, including the age, gender, occupation, education level, population density and growth rate of the existing population.
(3) The number and composition of households, including the changes in the total number of households and the increase or decrease in the family population.
(4) The income level of consumers, including the income of individuals and families.
(5) Consumers' consumption status, including consumption level, consumption purchasing power and consumption awareness.
2. Passenger flow situation
The main survey analyzes the passenger flow, passenger flow status, direction, speed, purpose and the absorption of the store.
In the actual calculation, you can use the method of “掐表流流”, for example, find 3 people, take the count table to calculate the flow of people in 3 different positions in the same time period, and each person presses the table and takes 1 hour as the unit. It is possible to calculate the number of people passing through each of the three different locations and the ratio of male to female.
3. Traffic conditions
The location of the shopping mall must investigate the traffic situation, considering the distance from the station, the road conditions, the nature of the station, the traffic connection status, the handling status and the quantity and quality of the mobile personnel.
In general, the size of the flow of people has a greater relationship with the number of people getting on and off the place. The survey focus on the number of passengers getting on and off is:
(1) The number of passengers getting on and off at each station has changed over the years;
(2) The more places where passengers get on and off the passengers, the better;
(3) If the number of passengers getting on and off is reduced and there is no new means of transportation, the population of the business district will also decrease;
(4) According to the age structure of the customers entering and leaving the station, the needs of customers of different ages can be known.
4. Competition status
Mainly understand the situation of market competitors, including the type, location, quantity, scale, turnover, business policy, class of operating goods and service objects of the competitors.
Specifically, the survey includes: the number and size of existing competitors, the advantages and disadvantages of different competitors, whether the nature of competition is short-term or long-term, and how saturated the market is. In addition, in addition to paying attention to competitors, it is also necessary to grasp the composition of the store group in the business circle, consider the compatibility of the various outlets in the business district, product complementation is the most important standard, and the customer exchange rate is an evaluation tool.
5. Infrastructure situation
Tip: Including road facilities, water, electricity, gas supply, etc.
In short, the above factors must be thoroughly investigated and researched during the site selection, to grasp all the favorable or unfavorable factors that may arise, and to analyze the choice of layout from the perspective of development, so as to correctly predict the future.
Site selection procedure
Generally, you can follow the steps below:
1. Select area, orientation
First, find the target market, identify the service target, and then select the area set by the store according to the target market and service target. On the other hand, according to the scale and grade of the company's operation, the enterprise investment recovery rate should be measured, and on this basis, the choice should be made carefully to determine the position.
2. Cartography - find the best location
After determining the store location, a sketch of the area should be drawn, and the existing commercial outlets in the area, including competitors and complementary stores, should be marked. There should also be a commercial structure, a concentrated passenger flow, passenger flow and passenger flow. , transportation routes, etc., to ensure the correctness of the store decision.
3. Market research
After the basic location of the store site is determined, a thorough market survey must be conducted to demonstrate the accuracy of the site selection decision. In the process of market investigation, attention should be paid to classifying the survey objects and conducting necessary sample surveys on the time and content of the survey to ensure the reliability of the survey data.
4. Formulation and implementation of specific implementation plans
After determining the specific location of the store, you need to seize the opportunity to invest and build. How to start up requires the development of practical implementation plans and implementation.