Childrens Outdoor Playset
Description Of Products
childrens outdoor playset
childrens outdoor playset
a. Plastic parts: Linear low density Polyethylene(LLDPE)
b. Post: Aluminum alloy
c. Metals: Galvanized steel and color powder coated
d.Platform/Steped-ladder: Galvanized steel sheet, color powder coated or pvc coated.
e.Fasteners: Stainless steel AISI 304
(Different material is available at your demand.)
|Color:||Customized Color Option|
|Components:||Panels, climbs and slides(wave slide, through slide, curved chute slide, tube slide )|
|Packing:||Kids commercial indoor playground jungle gym playground Cartons outside,opp inside|
|Player Age:||3-12 Years Old|
Payment And Shipping Terms
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1sets|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T L/C|
|Supply Ability:|| 300sets/Month|
our Hot products
car series https://www.kdplayground.com/playgrounds/outdoors-playgrounds/car-series/ce-standard-anti-uv-children-car-roof-outdoor.html
castle series https://www.kdplayground.com/playgrounds/outdoors-playgrounds/castle-series/attractive-plastic-kids-park-outdoor.html
what's more: https://www.kdplayground.com/products
How to control the cost of opening an indoor children's park?
Investing in any business and controlling operating costs is critical. So, how to effectively control costs in investing in indoor children's parks?
01. What are the costs of the park?
The cost structure of large, medium and small parks has two important components. One is the development cost before the opening of the park, and the other is the operating cost after the opening. The development cost includes the following items: engineering cost, start-up fee, marketing fee, reserve fee, etc., usually the engineering cost accounts for the largest proportion, reaching 70%-80%. Operating costs include the following: operating costs, management fees, marketing fees, financial expenses, business taxes and surcharges, of which management expenses account for the largest proportion, reaching 50% -60%.
02. How to effectively control the development cost of the park?
Comprehensive and accurate market analysis can reduce investment risk: At present, many children's parks pursue a large character when developing and constructing a park. The floor space is large and the investment scale is large. The high-end atmosphere fashion is not wrong, but if it is blindly follow the trend, it will eventually The result is to aggravate the problem of homogenization. There is no effective market support, but there is scale but no benefit, which not only causes waste of resources, but also increases operating costs in the later period.
03. How to effectively control the operating costs?
1. From the management to open source and reduce expenditure: intelligent management, through scientific and technological means, to achieve timely analysis of data, establish energy consumption standards of various departments;
2. Marketing is small and big: establish the brand and reputation of the park, make full use of new media, and integrate resources;
3. Reduce material consumption costs: establish employee awareness and establish standards for the use of various materials;
4. Reduce the cost of customer complaints handling: It is necessary to increase safety training, safety inspection, and safety management of tourists.