Commercial Professional Trampolines,used Indoor Trampolines
Small Commercial Professional Trampolines,used Indoor Trampolines For Sale
Galvanized steel frame: 8cm*8cm, 4mm thickness
Foam pad: 7cm thickness, size is optional
Super-strength spring: 21cm length
1. Jumping mat: made in USA
2. Foam pad: EPE, closed-cell foam that will not absorb water, mildew or lose shape
3. Pad: PVC (500D, 500D) fabric cloth
4. Tubes: galvanized inside and outside
5. Springs: super high-strength galvanized
6. CE approval
Bubble Bag with PP Film: Safety Pad;
Cotton with PP Film: Metal Frame, Metal Stair;
Woven Bag: Trampoline Mat, Safety Net, Foam, Spring and accessories.
Warehouse: good stock indoor; use different colors to divide playground of different customers, much easier to examine and load cargo.
1*20'GP=140 Square Meters
1*40'HQ=340 Square Meters
Noted: Above capacity based on normal trampoline without foam pit and other large space consuming item.
We provide specific assembly instruction for customers to install the playground easily.
1. What service does you offer for creating Indoor Trampoline Park?
Kidsplayplay is a factory but offers one-stop service. Apart from manufacturing trampoline equipment, we offer free 3D design, business plan advice, franchise opportunity, installation, after sales, etc. as well.
3. Is there a weight limit to be on the Indoor Trampoline Park?
The maximum bearing capacity for our trampoline is: static bearing. 600kg/sqm; dynamic bearing, 180kg/sqm/.
4. Are there any age limits or restrictions for Trampoline Park?
Trampoline Park is available and fun for all ages. Kids under 12 years should bring a parent or guardian for safety purpose.
5. What ceiling height do I need in my Indoor Trampoline Park?
We recommend a minimum clear height from the floor to the lowest roof obstruction of 5.2m.
6. Do you have sample plans you can send me?
Yes, we have a range of designs available for a range of building sizes from 1000sq ft to 20000sq ft that we would be pleased to send to you.
7. What is the warranty for your Indoor Trampoline Park?
5 years on metal frame, 3 year on springs, 1 year on trampoline mat and soft pad.